Please feel free to contact us for Commercial services at 336-366-0960
Looking for a North Carolina Wedding Photographer? We are a Wedding Photography, Portrait Photograph and Family Photo Studio Located in Elkin, NC. We Proudly Serve All Your Photography Needs in Surry, Yadkin, Forsyth and Mecklenburg County - including Elkin, Yadkinville, Jonesville, Winston-Salem and Charlotte, NC and beyond.
Atlas Photography... Because The Right Photographer Makes a World of Difference
Atlas photography is comprised of a husband and wife team; Jeremy & Andrea Specht. Together, they work as a team to capture the emotion and spirit of each person and event they photograph. Whether they're shooting your wedding day, an engagement session or family portraits, they strive to make the day fun and exciting. Their favorite part about being professional photographers is seeing a client's amazement when they view their images for the first time.
Atlas Photography offers a unique mix of traditional and photojournalistic styles coupled with an artistic flair. Your wedding day is documented in the most unobtrusive manner, attempting to retain as much photojournalism as possible. The amount of posed images shot is adjusted to each individual bride's needs. Engagement sessions and family portraits are sometimes done at an outdoor location - or can still occur in-studio. Often the family's backyard or favorite park make the perfect backdrop for memorable pictures. Couples often opt to have their engagement session shot at the location the proposal too place. Each event is approached with the eye and passion of an artist. Their work flow is natural and relaxed, enabling you to feel comfortable in front of the camera. Atlas Photography's goal is to not just capture images, but to actually tell your story with them.
Atlas Photography offers only high quality products that will help you relive and share your memories for years to come. Whether your styles is traditional or contemporary, they have an album to suit your tastes. They want to cater to your needs and reflect your style in every photograph and in each photo album. Storybook, coffee table and matted albums are available to you. When they discuss what type of photography best fits your personality, they can make recommendations as to which album would be most appropriate to showcase your images for years and years.
Testimonials From Wedding Photography Clients
AWedding at The Point A Wedding at The Peninsula Club
For more client testimonials, please look inside the day planner above.
Portraits for Life
In choosing Atlas Photography to shoot your wedding, you are automatically enrolled in Portraits for Life. We at Atlas Photography desire to be not only your wedding photographer, but also your family photographer. As your family grows we want to be there to capture all the memories... all the magic! Our normal sitting fee is $250. With your Portraits for Life membership, you never pay a sitting fee.
Portraits by Atlas Photography
We offer portraits for every occasion, activity and life event:
- Engagement - have photos of the new couple taken at the proposal location for your wedding announcement and to relive that day
- Wedding - from bridal photos to the wedding day coverage, your wedding will be a memorable photographic event
- Pregnancy - once that little guy (or gal) gets here, you'll soon forget how beautiful that "baby bump" was - have portraits to remember this special event in your life
- New Baby - your new addition is here - show him/her off to your world with lots of photos to share - they won't be this small for long
- Baby's First Year - Quarterly sessions to show their rapid change during the first 12 months of life outside the womb
- Family Photos - Remember how each member of the family looked and changed as the years went by - log your years with family portraits
- Annual School Photos - your little ones grow and change quickly - capture their growth through each grade with a school album
- Sports, Club & Activity - dance, baseball, soccer, wrestling... the list is unending - let us help you remember their favorites
- High School Senior/Graduation - well, your baby is now grown and graduating from high school remember their beautiful/handsome face as it was when they stepped out into this great big world of ours to head off to college
- Just for Fun - You don't have to have a reason to have a portrait made - No reason is a great reason to have a photo taken
Portrait sessions are done in-studio or outdoors. After a shoot, your proofs will be posted on our website for easy viewing and ordering. You are not obligated to make any purchases. You only pay for the pictures/prints you want. There are no maximum sittings per year.
Going on Vacation with Atlas Photography
Another wonderful feature of your Portraits for Life membership is our Getaway Portrait Weekends. These special weekends are offered only a few times per year to our members on a first come first serve basis. The way it works is simple. Atlast Photography chooses a location, picks a date and then notifies all our members via email. We will be working with limited availability, so the sooner your call the better your chances of booking an appointment. This is a great way to have your family portraits taken in a beautiful location... that moment captured forever. As with any of our member sittings, you are under no obligation to buy anything. Preview your proofs online and order only the images, sizes and styles you want.
Atlas Photography is now offering International services. Having traveled in more than 25 different countries including: India, Thailand, Singapore, Cambodia, Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela, Trinidad, and most of the Caribbean, we feel confident in any situation that may come our way.
Just a few of the places we have worked:
||Piper Glen Country Club
||Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens
||The Point Country Club
||Northstone Country Club
||Glenn Oaks Country Club
|Pine Lake Country Club
||Silver Coast Winery
||Holiday Inn Center City
||Charlotte City Club
||Room With A View
||Firethorne Country Club
||Marriott Exe Park Charlotte
|Hilton South Park
||Victorian Villa Inn
||Grand Palisades Country Club
||Renaissance South Park
||Thistle Meadow Vineyards
|Statesville Civic Center
||Mooresville Civic Center
||Ballantyne Resort & Hotel
||The Peninsula Country Club
|Marriott South Park
||Grassy Creek Vineyards
Serving these and surrounding counties: